Are you ready for some seriously cool urban art flower paintings? Well, you’re in for a floral treat. Throughout the history of art, flowers have been an important subject for artists. Flower paintings were always there to remind us of their beauty and their connection with nature. From Ancient Egypt, all the way to Urban art, artists who painted flowers paid a modest tribute to nature.
Beyond sheer beauty, flowers provide rich opportunities to play with color and form. Here today, we present you with five famous urban art flower paintings by none other than Nerone. As a master of urban art, Nerone majestically plays with colors and forms to create one-of-a-kind artworks.
Urban Art Flower Paintings By Nerone
1) Nerone – Dripping — The first place of the 5 urban art flower paintings by Nerone is one truly remarkable piece of art. Nerone’s masterpiece “Dripping” with neon melting flowers represents a unique visual language of shape, form, color, and line that create a stunning composition. The idea is to communicate with the viewers in an attempt to understand “reality”. This astonishing urban art painting was first exhibited at 2022 Nerone’s solo exhibition at 2B Art Gallery in Palma de Mallorca.
2) Nerone – Digitalis — The second place of the 5 urban art flower paintings by Nerone is a true eye-catcher. Nerone – “These extremely poisonous flowers, sometimes lethal, have always amazed me. The way in which these flowers naturally react to the human touch seems to be a revenge of nature against its destruction. I believe ecological challenges, including climate change and global warming are the most important issues we have to deal with today as a society.”
3) Nerone – About You 3 — Now, this is something extraordinary on our list. Illuminating the seriousness of flowers in artmaking, Nerone’s “About You 3” piece challenges the traditional look of urban art, giving it a new meaning. This urban art flower painting draws on the medium’s power to both transfix us and undo our ingrained ways of seeing and thinking. Truly remarkable, isn’t it?
4) Nerone – Euphorbia — Regularly central to the scene’s action or included as a crucial design element, Nerone’s brilliant “Euphorbia” painting is invoked as a resilient species, representing an organic sense of beauty and natural strength, all perfectly blended with a melting effect. This magnificent painting was first exhibited at 2022 Nerone’s solo exhibition entitled Digitalia at 2B Art Gallery in Palma.
5) Nerone – Phantom — And now, to spice things up a bit here’s something bold, and different. Nerone’s neon melting flowers mixed with bold sharp lines represent a unique visual language of shape, form, and color. And all that combined together makes one truly stunning composition.