Limited Edition Prints By Leading Street Artists For Your Collection
Ohh yes, these bad boys are on fire. In fact, these limited edition art prints by leading street artists are a staple for those who value high-quality and rare art. More than just your average art print, they are steeped in historical significance, created by leading street artists who have their finger on the pulse of what makes an art print truly coveted.
So, if you are searching for a limited-edition art print that will really stand the test of time and definitely spice up your art collection, then you’re at the right place. We have gathered 5 limited edition art prints of the most well-known and well-loved street artists in the world, and here we dive into their history and significance as modern market art leaders.
5 Remarkable Limited Edition Art Prints
1) Nick Walker – Ratatouille (AP) — Many consider famous British street artist Nick Walker and his art to be the cornerstone of any worthy art collection. His artworks are best described as very sophisticated and endlessly desirable, and it’s no wonder they jazz up any wall.
This brilliant limited edition art print comes all the way from 2008 and portrays the Vandal character (who some say is a biographical reflection of the artist) blowing up two rats. Speculation is that this is a cheeky message aimed at fellow street artist Banksy, as he utilizes the rat character within his street art pieces. The holy grail of street art prints, would you agree?
2) Buff Monster – Looking Forward — Buff Monster’s art is something new, something fresh, something happy, something super bubbly, and something very exciting on the contemporary art scene. Immediately recognizable, Buff Monster’s art is an astonishing blend of underground comix, punk music, and hot-rod cultures of the street.
Now, this is one brightly colored and gooey limited edition art print. A classic adorable Buff Monster character, this print definitely promotes one’s well-being. These extraordinary artworks are chosen by those who value a stylish statement piece.
3) Ben Eine – I’m So Happy Very Very Happy — Ben Eine is one of the leading street artists in today’s street art scene. Through his distinct typographic style, Ben Eine is widely regarded as one of the most successful letterform artists in the world.
This is one well-loved street art limited edition print that continues to thrive today, radiating positive energy. Ben Eine’s print is a benchmark of luxury art in many different walks of life. Known for sleek minimalism and instant appeal, Ben Eine’s art is instantly recognizable to those in the know.
4) The Dotmaster – Dior edition — Whether providing a dark commentary on the dangers of consumerism, cynical denouncements as to the state of capitalism and consumerism or even celebrating the sheer volume and luxuriousness, Dotmaster brilliantly tackles our society with his impeccable art.
Set against a backdrop of rapid consumerism and obsession with high-fashion brands, Dotmaster’s utterly brilliant The Dior Edition – Gold And Silver bags are limited edition prints that exceed our expectations in every way. From this seed of passion, Dotmaster’s art is dedicated to precision and detail, and this is reflected in every artwork throughout the years, which is coveted by collectors across the globe.
5) The London Police – Dog Ark (AP) — Through their famous characters called ‘Lads’, The London Police leave their mark on the streets worldwide. Their oeuvre has been challenging the audience for two decades now. It’s safe to say their impeccable execution and trademark characters really leave you breathless.
A byword for desirability in many art collector circles and beyond, The London Police art completes this list of sought-after limited edition art prints. Each of their incredible artworks has a story to tell and plenty of history behind it. Owning The London Police artwork has been a marker of style and substance for decades, an investment, and a great catch in the art world.