Let’s face it, human beings seem to have innate musicality. The great German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche once said: “Without music, life would be a mistake.” There’s something undeniable about the power of music. So today, let’s explore music-inspired Bearbrick figures that definitely deserve a place next to your favorite albums and records.
Bearbrick figures come in all genres and sizes, but nothing beats these music-inspired figures. Whether you’re into rock, EDM, jazz, or whatever your cup of tea is, Medicom Toy has done it all when it comes to some of the most popular musicians in the form of our beloved Bearbrick figures. Have a look at the list below to find out some of the greatest Beabrick figures inspired by music and the best musicians of all time.
5 Music-Inspired Bearbrick Figures
1) The Doors Strange Days Bearbrick Figure 1000% — Let’s kick off our list of the music-inspired Bearbrick figures with this line: “Come on, baby, light my fire”. This Bearbrick figure is inspired by The Doors, one of the most controversial and influential rock bands. To be precise, from their second studio album “Strange Days”.
2) Elvis Presley Bearbrick Figure 1000% — “It’s now or never”. Elvis Presley Bearbrick figure is one astonishing art toy. Dressed in a white bell-bottomed jumpsuit, embellished with a bald eagle made from red, gold, and blue studs, this figure presents the legendary “King of Rock ‘N’ Roll”. Elvis Presley, one of the biggest names in music history, was a musician whose charisma intertwined tightly with his natural talent for a combination that seemed explosive, sexy, and dangerous.
3) Daft Punk Bearbrick Figures 1000% — “We’re up all night to get lucky”. Now, this is one shiny set of Bearbrick figures. This music-inspired Bearbrick set resembles the legendary French music duo. Daft Punk is one of the most influential acts in dance music history that hanged the course of pop music again and again. Daft Punk Bearbrick figures come in several variations and sizes. This sought-after set from 2018 can usually be found on the list of the most expensive Bearbrick figures.
4) Michael Jackson Bearbrick Figure 400% — “Because I’m bad, I’m bad, shamone (bad, bad, really, really bad)”. This music-inspired Michael Jackson Bearbrick is one badass figure. Dubbed the “King of Pop”, Michael Jackson is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century. Michael Jackson Bearbrick figure comes in a few variations and sizes.
5) The Beatles Bearbrick Figure 400% — “C’mon (C’mon), C’mon (C’mon), Please Please Me, oh yeah!, like I please you”. This music-inspired Bearbrick figure comes from one of the greatest bands of all time. What’s more important, Beatlemania influenced hairstyles and clothing, but most of all, the Beatles revolutionized music and popular culture.
Photos: Medicom Toy