Thursday 8 July, from 7 to 11 pm
Where: 2B Art Gallery, Iberostar Grand Portals Nous, C/ Falconer, 19, 07181 Portals Nous
Djs: Oriol Calvo & Sara de Araújo
Entry fee: Free (Dinner reservations available – One lucky winner will leave with a free signed limited LOVE BATS print.)
About Nick Walker
Nick Walker is one of the hottest urban artists of the moment. This masterful stencil artist is famous for his formally dressed bowler hat-wearing character called Vandal and for his iconic version of the Mona Lisa. This Thursday, the 8th of July, a grand event will take place at 2B Gallery. Book your table at the Astir restaurant and experience truly memorable dining with Nick Walker as your host. Apart from preparing his exhibition, he has been working on two new murals, a screenprint edition, and an intervention in a hotel room. Get ready to immerse yourselves in his world.
Oriol Calvo is one of the most established artists on the Ibiza music scene with more than a decade of residencies in the best clubs and beach clubs
Sara de Araujo brings elegance to the DJ booth along with a real ferocity that is the reserve of only the most daring. Sara is, at the same time, sweetness and wickedness.
Menu by Chef Miquel Clar
- Beetroot hummus airbag with sprouts.
- Light sandwich with red fruits, duck micuit and summer truffle.
- Cor de bou tomato and Mallorcan cherry soup with macerated olives and herring roe.
- Hake in tempura (ink), trumpets of death and black garlic parmentier.
- Mutabbel lamb with aubergine, Greek yoghurt and mint.
- Vegan – Beetroot Wellington
- Char-grilled black puff pastry with beetroot heart.
- Light chocolate mousse with hazelnut heart and strawberry crisp.